Invipo is a simple and open platform for integration of technologies, systems and city services.
Izmir is based on Invipo platform
Izmir is the third largest city in Turkey with more that 4 million inhabitants. Invipo platform monitors and controls more than 4,000 devices in this city.
Traffic light controllers
Buses of public transport monitored
Boards of variable traffic signs
Systems to monitor entrances to pedestrian zones
- Launched in 2014
- Finished in 2016
- The largest ITS project in the region with the highest importance worldwide
- Traffic control desk operating 24/7
- 110 systems to detect parking offences
- 100 systems to detect jumping the red light
- 100 traffic counters
- 30 on-street and off-street parking spaces monitored